October 2, 2015
Me oh my -it’s been far too long since I’ve blogged a #goalswithgrace post. Shame on me! While I haven’t been publicly sharing my goals/plans/to-do’s, I’ve certainly been making those things happen behind the scenes. We’ve just entered our busy season and with so many weddings coming up, I’ve had to be very careful about the way I spend my time and the commitments I make/don’t make. That being said, one of my commitments this season is to spend more time enjoying fall with my family, exploring and adventuring more ETC They are my favorite people on the planet, after all 🙂
This year, I won’t be accepting new mini-session clients. While this decision was a difficult one to make, I feel it’s what’s best for my family, myself and my current KMP clients. There just aren’t enough hours in the day, days in the week and months in this short, holiday season. Current KMP clients can expect to receive an email with mini-session dates in the next week or two.
And noooooooooow my October #goalswithgrace…
1. Celebrate the start of the season by attending Sleepy Hollow (and having a yummy, grown-up apple cider!) with the hubby and my (almost!) 2 sister-in-laws!!! <—and their husbands….my brothers 😉
2. Photograph six incredible weddings
3. Photograph my babies for their 9 year, 8 year, and 2 year portraits.
4. Have one end-of-the-year-let’s-finish-strong goal setting meeting with Scott.
5. Take the kids to Disneyland!
6. Blog 4 weddings
7. Simplify my wardrobe and purge what I don’t need. (this is a tough one, seriously)
8. Throw Carolina a darling, little birthday party!
If you blog your goals, please share the link in the comments below. I’d love to cheer you on!